The titles of the international films of the COVID-19 section of the 33rd International Film Festival for Children and Young Adults (ICFF) have been announced.
According to the 33rd ICFF Public Relations Office, seven short films, centering around the COVID-19, from six Asian and European countries have been selected to participate at the special international screening section of this edition of the festival.
According to this report the titles of these seven films are as follows:
- Plants (2020), by Benjamin Bowles from the UK
- Stay at Home Heroes (2020), by Theodor Nikolov from Bulgaria
- What Day Is It? (2020), by Luca Marchitayek from Slovenia
- Ben’s Cut (2020), by Vida Zagar from Croatia
- How To Spend My Time (2020), by Luke Steve Panovich from Croatia
- Escape Reality (2020), by Titouan Laporte from France
- Somewhere Over the Mountain (2020), by Kazuma Gelen Motomora from Japan
Due to the outbreak of the new coronavirus and based on the multimedia agreement made by the Iranian Cinema Organization, Farabi Cinematic Foundation, and Isfahan Municipality, this edition of the festival will be held virtually from October 18 to 23, 2020 under the supervision of Alireza Tabesh.
The festival will be organized in a competitive format in two different sections; Iranian Cinema Competition and International Cinema Competition.